I’ve been a bit quiet for a while but that certainly doesn’t mean I’ve been idle!
- LibreCAD (2D open-source alternative to AutoCAD)
- FreeCAD (3D open-source alternative to SolidWorks)
- Markdown (mostly revision)
- KiCAD (about half-half new and revision)
- Assembly for PIC microcontrollers
- SPICE (Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis)
I’ve also had an electronics project going for the last couple of months but I’ll post about that when the parts arrive and it’s built. Instead I’ll post some pictures of the 3D models I’ve done so far.
TO-220 Heat Sink
(Long Name) Connector
Trying out FreeCAD’s schematic features
Exporting from FreeCAD to LibreCAD
A metal enclosure I bought from eBay, based on the crude cross-section diagram.
The actual enclosure.